Booking Form

Please complete the booking form below with your dates to check availability and to book our apartments.

 

  1. Advance bookings (more than 60 days before your arrival date): we will charge 35% of the total amount at the time of booking and the remaining 65% balance will be charged 60 days before your arrival date.

  2. Standard bookings (less than 60 days before arrival): 100% charge at the time of booking.

  3. If you plan to stay for more than a week at the villa, please contact us and we will provide you with a 4% discount code to be used during the booking process.

AMENDMENTS TO OUR 2021 CANCELLATION POLICY:

We understand the difficulties that travellers are facing when planning their 2021 vacations due to uncertainties over travel restrictions: for this reason we have amended our cancellation policy for all booking made after March 11, 2021 for stays between March 11, 2021 to October 31, 2021: we will no longer charge the 35% intital deposit, payments will be made 30 days before check in and free cancellations will be accpted up to 30 days before check-in, after that date, in case of travel restrictions being in place at the time of your stay preventing you from reaching us, we will accept a penalty free change of dates. Due to the present uncertainty about travel restrictions for the coming months we ask our guest to kindly make reservations  only when they have reasonable expectations to be able to travel.

SPRING PROMOTION 

Use the promotion code SPRING in our booking form below to get a 15% disocunt and flexible cancellation terms with free cancellation up to 7 days before check-in on all stays from April 22, 2021 to June 22, 2021.

If you need assistance during the booking process please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form.

During the booking process you will be asked to read and accept our booking terms and conditions, you can alwasy find a copy here for your reference.

 

Our Prices include the  VAT TAX ( currently a 10% rate is applied according to the Italian tax laws).

TOURIST TAX:  the Varenna Tourist Tax of 1.5€ per person per night will be charged to our guests upon arrival at the villa.

Villa Monti  follows the WHO guidelines for cleaning and  disinfection in the tourism accomodation sector.

     VisitVarenna.com is the official website of Villa Monti.

Villamonti.it is our Italian language website. 

 

          © 2014-2020 Villa Monti S.R.L.  Società Unipersonale

 Website Privacy Policy 

 

flag.jpg

Right Click on the map to zoom in, left click to zoom out.

IT